Social media share buttons
The website may include share buttons for sharing pages on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These buttons contain code from these platforms themselves and utilise a cookie. This cookie remembers that a user is logged in, so that they do not need to keep logging into Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn every time they want to share something. Please refer to the relevant privacy policies on their websites to see what they do with the personal data they receive via this code:
These policies and links may change. We do our best to keep these links up to date.
Analytical cookies collect (often anonymous) data and statistics to understand how visitors use the website so that we can improve our website and our service delivery. This includes cookies that provide information about:
- For how long you visited our website
- Which device you are using, e.g. a telephone or laptop
- What internet browser you are using
This website collects (anonymised) data about visitor behaviour via Google Analytics. That way, we can see how visitors navigate the website. We use this information to optimise functioning of the website and make decisions about its design. We have implemented the following measures to ensure careful processing:
- We have agreed a processing agreement with Google;
- We mask the last octet of the IP address if you indicate that you do not agree to statistical cookies;
- We have disabled all options that Google offers to ‘share data with Google’;
- We do not use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies.
If you do not want your visitor behaviour monitored, there is a Google plug-in to prevent this. This plug-in can be downloaded for Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera. The settings of this plug-in apply to all websites you visit, not just this website. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en